LeggNets Digital Capture

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Travis Barker, Drummer Revisited


Travis Barker 2, originally uploaded by LeggNet.

A couple of months ago I posted a capture I made of Travis Barker, the drummer for the band Blink-182. At the time I took the photo, I did not know who he was and had to ask (original post). Of all the photos posted on LeggNet's Digital Capture, that image of the popular Mr. Barker is routinely among the most viewed.

Since he is such a popular guy, I decided to browse my archives and present another of his images on the blog. Today's capture is one of Travis looking directly at the camera as I made the shot. He was extremely friendly and approachable to his fans that wanted to be photographed with him or get his autograph at the sports car event.

I just thought he was an interesting looking fellow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOVE TRAVIIIIIISSSS !!!
<3<3<3<3

October 27, 2006  
Blogger Genevieve Netz said...

I do know who Blink-182 is, because I have a teenage son. I'll have to show him this. He'll be amazed that a blogger his mother reads is this cool. :D

November 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man it's so cool that you have a picture of travis barker...
hey you are worldfamous now...i'm a boy from belgium..i can't believe that you met my biggest idol...if i wan't to see him i must go so far!!!
i'm sorry for my bad english..that's because i'm from belgium...hehe

December 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home