LeggNets Digital Capture

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Red, White & Beads


Red White and Blue, originally uploaded by LeggNet.

Here in the United States, today (July 4th) is Independence Day - a day set aside to honor the founding of our country. In recognition of this event, I arranged some of my wife's beads to create today's capture depicting the American Flag. I have had this idea flouting around in my head for the past few days and finally took the time yesterday to set up the photograph. Surprisingly, it took less time than I expected.

To everyone in the U.S., please have a safe and happy 4th of July holiday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Catherman said...

I've looked and looked, but I don't see any meaning in the letters. Is there something I don't see?

July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home