LeggNets Digital Capture

Monday, July 10, 2006

Six Months and Still Going...


July 9th, originally uploaded by LeggNet.

It's been just over six months since I began LeggNet's Digital Capture. After speaking with a friend yesterday (hi Sonja) about my blog and the visitors who frequent it, I took some time last night to dive into the site's log files. Some of what I found was quite surprising to me.

In the first six months of 2006, LeggNet's Digital Capture:

- Has had 23,052 unique visitors who have viewed 33,145 pages

- Has received visitors from 105 different countries (that's over 1/2 the countries of the world)

- Saw the single busiest day on March 27th, with 669 unique visitors

- Found that Internet Explorer was the most popular browser with 46% of visitors using it. Firefox was close behind with 41% followed by Safari (Yay Macs!) with 6%

To put an image to these words, today's capture is a screenshot of a map showing the past 100 visitors to the blog and where they came from. I am continually amazed at the truly international representation of the viewers of my photography.

I wish to pass along a sincere Thank You to everyone who views this little site. It is an honor to present these photos each day.

-Rich

1 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve Netz said...

Well, it hasn't been just blind luck, Rich. People keep coming back to see your photos because they're excellent and because you're generous in sharing photographic tips. It's a great photography blog. Thanks for doing it.

July 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home