LeggNets Digital Capture

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Portrait of a Photographer

I had the opportunity to photograph the photographer yesterday. My friend Julie came by the studio so I could shoot some portraits for her to use in the bio section of her soon-to-be-unveiled website. I don't know about the rest of you, but I tend to feel a bit nervous when I'm photographing a fellow photographer whose work I admire. Yesterday was no exception.

Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-105 f/4L lens - 1/160 second, f/5, ISO 100

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautiful girl with a nice camera, can it get any better? Only if she were naked I think ;-)

March 11, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot of Julie! thank you for lending support to a fellow photographer. I know she appreciates it! Jan Harman - Julie's mom

March 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home