LeggNets Digital Capture

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dale!

Today is my good friend and fellow photographer Dale's birthday. I won't go as far as saying how old he is, but I can think of at least Fifty reasons why I count him as a friend.

Dale is a truly gifted photographer and through his travels around the globe has amassed an impressive collection of fine art images. Here are a couple examples of his work that really stand out to me.





Samples of Dale's work can be found on his website at WelcomePhotoImages.com and on his Flickr photostream. Be sure to check them out.

Happy Birthday, Dale. I count it a blessing to have you as a friend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Hall said...

Happy Birthday Dale! It's been a pleasure getting to know you over the last year. I look forward to many years of photo fun and friendship to come!

March 03, 2009  
Blogger Lincoln Palmer said...

Happy Birthday, Dale! Based on what I see here, I agree with you Rich. Those are amazing photos. I'm going to tool around his site a bit to see what other magic he's worked up!

March 03, 2009  
Blogger Jarvie said...

Happy happy birthday!!

March 04, 2009  
Blogger Dale A. Welcome said...

Rich - it has been a real pleasure and honor to count you as my friend. I really appreciate you, your work as a photographer and the countless other people I would not have met had I not "hung around" with you.

Thanks, (and BTW - we did have electricity in 1959, but it was only in the form of lightning strikes!)

March 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home