LeggNets Digital Capture

Friday, February 27, 2009

Post Number 1,000!

Post 1000

Today's post marks a milestone as number 1,000 for LeggNet's Digital Capture. I never would have imagined back in 2005 the journey that my photography would be taking me on over the next 3+ years. During that time I have completely transitioned from a real estate broker to a full-time professional photographer. This little blog has chronicled the experience in it's own special way. I used to be a bit embarrassed by the older posts on the blog, but I now embrace them as my own sort of wayback machine serving as mileposts along the road.

Thank you to everyone who has followed and supported me from post #1 up until today. I anxiously look forward to what the future holds for me and my photography.

All the best,

Rich

8 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

Congrats on 1,000 Rich!

February 27, 2009  
Blogger Scott Smith said...

Congrats Rich, Your blog is what got me interested in photography and blogging. I will be with you for the next 1000 posts.

February 27, 2009  
Blogger Chellese said...

That is a pretty amazing milestone. Congratulations. What a great journal of your photography journey.

February 27, 2009  
Blogger Annie said...

Congratulations!

February 27, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome milestone!

February 27, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would seem our journeys are very similar, albeit mine just starting. Great to read of someone whose made the transition successfully - gives me continued hope :)

March 02, 2009  
Blogger Suzanne Plant said...

A thousand huge congratulations to you! Wish I had known you long enough to have followed from day one, I'd be sooooo much better by now!

March 02, 2009  
Blogger Lincoln Palmer said...

Wow! You're a powerhouse, man! It took me a year to get a dozen! Love the work. Thanks for all your contributions to the photo community.

I owe you for helping Hayley as well. Thanks for that. If you ever need a big smog-producing pickup to help schlep gear around, or an extra hand for anything, let me know. I'm at your service (and I'm close)!

March 02, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home