LeggNets Digital Capture

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hanging Around the Studio


I've recently been doing some work for the rock climbing team my wife manages. She is creating marketing materials and is incorporating photos of team members.

Today's image came from a recent studio session we did with team member Sarah. For this shot we looped the climbing rope over the rafters and had her tie in. I initially took some images from eye level before moving up onto a ladder to get the top down capture shown here. Here's a shot of the setup I took when I stepped back to let Sarah's father get her picture.

Behind the Scenes - Rock Climber

The isolation was a bit more difficult than usual, due to the fact that I could have easily used 2 more lights on the shot for the lower portion. To complete the isolation I had to spend a bit of time in Photoshop cleaning up the bottom of the frame.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The shot looks really good.

November 20, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is awesome, Rich. Very cool.

November 20, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Persecuted for righteousness,this is an amazing product which has specialized feature like simulated production i.e., 5D Mark II is ergonomic designed to resist fingerprints. With is “Cat’s Eye” it can capture image in no light.

December 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home