LeggNets Digital Capture

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Down on Mainstreet


I made this capture while crossing Salt Lake City's Main Street on a rainy Saturday night . The saturated color and high contrast were added using a Cross Processing effect in Photoshop. My favorite parts of this image are the the reflection created by the wet asphalt and the lines leading from the lower corners. The fact that the technical quality (noise, blur, etc.) of the image is rather low but the visual appeal is high is simply a bonus.

Canon 5D, Canon 70-200 f/4L lens - 1/30 second, f/4, ISO 250

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice colors!

October 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool shot, Rich. I love the colors. I'm really bummed I couldn't make it to the Photowalk this time around. Hopefully next time :)

October 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome Rich! I look forward to your new pics everyday. Cross processing works great here. Well done.

Cheers!

October 11, 2007  
Blogger Harley Pebley said...

John Y. said:
I'm really bummed I couldn't make it to the Photowalk this time around. Hopefully next time :)


So we'll get to meet you next week Friday, October the 19th? Keep an eye out here for more details.

October 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home