LeggNets Digital Capture

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Reminder: Salt Lake City Photowalk this Saturday


Here's a reminder about this coming Saturday's Photowalk in downtown Salt Lake City. If you missed any of the earlier posts (here and on a few other sites), here are the details:

When: Saturday October 6th at 5:00 pm
Where: Meet at the main entrance to the Salt Palace (100 S. West Temple) on the East side of the building under the tower
Who: Anyone who wants to attend
(click HERE for the rest of the details)

I have already heard from several photographers that are planning on attending, so we should have a good turn out. Also, Ann Torrence has started a Flickr group for the Photowalk. You can find the group at flickr.com/groups/photowalkslc.

Please feel free to contact me at rich@leggnet.com if I can provide any further info on this event.

Canon 30D, Canon 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 - 1/60 second, f/4.5, ISO 100

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Babiebluz said...

Hey, just reading your blog thanks to jkirlin's insight (we know its oh so good!), I really enjoy looking at your photos and appreciate the little tutorials that you post. Love of photography has always been in my blood as has baking but thats another story. Although, I am not a fan of fancy equipment, maybe because I don't know how to use it! Anyways, i would love for you to stop by my blog and take a look at my entries and leave some comments, suggestions for improvement, and maybe some guidance toward moving into some more in depth equipment.

Cheers!
Babibluz

October 03, 2007  
Blogger Babiebluz said...

Oh yeah and I was in Salt Lake the last week in August, my first time, it was beautiful, I took a lot of pictures like 300 a day, thats a lot for me! Hope to get back again!

October 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home