LeggNets Digital Capture

Monday, February 02, 2009

Kenneth Linge, Photog Instructor


When I was writing last week's blog post about using a monopod, I used my friend Kenneth Linge as an example. This got me thinking that I hadn't talked to him in awhile so I dialed him up. It was great to catch up and hear about what's been going on with his studio and photography school.

After chatting with him, I thought it'd be a good time to give the teaching side of his business a plug. I have taken numerous classes from Kenneth and not a photo shoot goes by that I don't put to use some of the lighting techniques I learned from him. The biggest thing he taught me is to "see the light". While I don't think I will ever perfect this skill, I have noticeably come a long way from where I was just a few short years ago.

With that being said, here are some upcoming classes being offered by Kenneth that I would recommend any photographer looking to expand their skills should look into:

- Photographing People, Part II - February 7, 2009
- Photographing People, Part I - March 28, 2009
- The Wedding School - March 23 - 25, 2009

For details on any of these classes, visit Kenneth's website at kennethlinge.com and click on the "Seminars" link.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Adkins said...

Hay Rich, did you get the classes out of order? It looks like you have the second class before the first class.

Mike

February 02, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just had 2 Photographing People Part 1's so the March 28th is an extra one. We will have 1 more Part 2 on April 18th, then Part 3 on May 2nd. Rich did it right, but I agree it look a bit out of order at the moment. We will get the new Part 2 up after the 7th. Welcome.

February 04, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a great photowalk day!

February 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home