LeggNets Digital Capture

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Published: Ad in Cosmo


I've been hearing about one of my healthcare images showing up in both full and half page ads in national magazines, but I hadn't been able to track it down. That changed this week when Alyssa (a model I frequently work with) got a tip from one of her friends who saw the half page version in the current issue of Cosmopolitan. it was a bit awkward picking up a copy of my local grocer (thank you self checkout!), but here it is.

(Click here to see the original image on iStock)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Hall said...

Very cool to see the ad vs the original image. Speaks to your continuing comments of how you take images that can be altered by designers for their final use.

I rarely use an image in its original form for my designs, so I appreciate those that leave things heads and shoulders uncropped so I can make the final creative choice.

September 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure the grocer would have believed you if you told her, "Don't worry, I'm buying this magazine because I took one of the pictures." It has nothing to do with the content of the magazine.

:)

September 25, 2008  
Blogger Stephen Shelton said...

(thank you self checkout!) LOL!

September 25, 2008  
Blogger Jacom Stephens said...

Yeah, I can imagine that the "For Naughty Girls Only" on the cover just made it even MORE awkward for you.

September 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home