LeggNets Digital Capture

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Surprise - It's My Daughter!


I had a nice surprise over the weekend. A family who attends our church called to say that they saw a photo of Elisabeth in a magazine they subscribe to. They figured that I knew about it, but I didn't. Since my images are sold through iStockphoto.com I don't have direct contact with the buyers. I don't get to know what the final use will be. When I see an image in use it is either because the designer contacted me or I come across it "in the wild".

Of the thousands of images I have sold on the site, the number that I have seen in use is less than 1/10 of 1%.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great Rich. It's gotta be a blast to find these "in the wild."

As always, enjoying your posts.

November 13, 2007  
Blogger Bryan Catherman said...

That's cool!

November 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your stuff my friend! www.lostmanifesto.com - Jordan -

December 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home