LeggNets Digital Capture

Thursday, October 18, 2007

"You're So Vain...."


Today's capture is a quick-n-dirty test shot of myself I did in the studio with two of my new lights. These lights are more powerful than my other lights and offer MUCH more adjustment.

For this shot I have a 24x36 softbox right of the camera for the main light and a 40" umbrella behind as fill. The hairlight (which missed it's target a bit) is a snooted monolight in the back left. This is my standard portrait setup. I usually start with this arrangement and then deviate from there depending on the look I want.

Canon 5D, Canon 24-105 f/4L lens - 1/125 second, f/10, ISO 100

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Catherman said...

I don't think your lights were adjusted right because they washed out some of the color in your beard. (Kidding.... I'm starting to notice the same problem and I'm about 5 years younger.)

October 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home