LeggNets Digital Capture

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Michelle


Friend (and frequent blog commenter) Mary pointed out recently that I rarely feature my wife on the blog. In reviewing the past several month's entries I realized that she is correct. Let's begin remedying that today.

Here is the beautiful Mrs. Legg.

Canon 5D, Canon 24-105 f/4L - 1/125 second, f/22, ISO 100

p.s. Don't forget that Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier this year - that means we Spring Forward tonight. Don't worry, you'll get that lost hour back in November :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Harley Pebley said...

Hey, it's not Saturday yet... I don't think even where your server is... ;-)

Yeah, I noticed the discrepancy too...

LeggNet sets:
Michelle: 8
Sarah: 42
Elisabeth: 48

March 09, 2007  
Blogger Genevieve Netz said...

Pretty lady. :)

March 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have the portrait skills, no doubt. It has always been a weakness of mine that I'd really love to work on.

P.S. Any comments on the Canon 24-105 f/4L? It looks like quite the flexible lens, especially with the new IS version.

March 10, 2007  
Blogger LeggNet said...

bwjones asked: "Any comments on the Canon 24-105 f/4L? It looks like quite the flexible lens, especially with the new IS version."

I really like this lens. It is on my camera probably 80-90% of the time. The IS (image stabilization) is especially nice. Now that I've transitioned to the full-frame 5D body, I really appreciate the wideness. On the 1.6x crop factor 30D body, it just didn't quite go wide enough for me.

Thanks for the comment.

March 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous control of light.

March 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home