LeggNets Digital Capture

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mesquite Nevada: No room in the inn


Desert Palms Motel, originally uploaded by LeggNet.

Although most of the hotel rooms were booked as we passed through Mesquite last weekend, we did not have to stay in the Desert Palms Motel. Thankfully I had previously made reservations at a rather nice hotel, which is something I cannot say for several exasperated travelers at the check-in desk when we arrived.

I captured this street scene while on a late night ice cream run.

2 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve Netz said...

It looks very 1950's, especially with that car down the street.

July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....

I came on your webpage to see the wonderful post on our reunion an all I see is some run down hotel!!!
Hahahahahaha...
I see how it is!
Seriously, we had tons of fun!
Can you email me your email address to Centralmark@aol.com.

Thanks!!!

Mark

July 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home