LeggNets Digital Capture

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome to the World

I had a special guest in the studio yesterday morning for her first ever photo session. In spite of the fact that baby Jael slept through the entire event, we were still able to create some very nice images.

On an unrelated note, since I began this blog in 2005 I have taken very few breaks. It is my goal to put up a post at least five days a week, and most weeks I accomplish this. With that being said, tomorrow I am having to take care of a little health issue so I will be taking a few days off from blogging.

See y'all next week :)

Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-105 f/4L lens - 1/160 second, f/8, ISO 100

4 Comments:

Anonymous Laura Magane Goyer said...

Hope you feel better soon Rich! Thanks for all you do. Laura in Virginia

February 16, 2010  
Anonymous Laura Magane Goyer said...

oops.....perhaps that I never leave comments. My website did not tag correctly. sorry to use your comment section as a test area.

February 16, 2010  
Blogger Debbi_in_California said...

I'll miss you!
Take care of yourself!
Debbi

February 16, 2010  
Blogger Bryan Catherman said...

Get better and be back soon! Thanks for all you do Rich!

February 17, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home