LeggNets Digital Capture

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm back in the saddle again...

After taking nearly a week off of work for a needed surgery (Yuk!), I'm back at it. Thankfully I will be able to spend the next few days taking it relatively easy by editing images. I purposely waited to do the processing of the photos from the Movie Theater Audience photo shoot earlier in the month knowing that I would have some "less than 100%" time this week to spend sitting and editing.

This past week has once again emphasized to me how blessed I am to have a job that offers me the freedom to do what I do. I was able to take the time off of work while still receiving income from my photo sales. God truly smiled on me when he led me into this career nearly five years ago.

Now if I can only get the post-surgery pain far enough behind me to get back to being behind the camera creating images.

Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-105 f/4L lens - 1/125 second, f/5, ISO 100

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sawyer said...

Nice! Looking forward to seeing the rest of what you shot. Glad you're doing well.

February 23, 2010  
Blogger The Gamin said...

Good luck on your recovery. I, too, had a recent surgery and am not yet able to do all that I want behind the camera. Here's to us.

Keep up the great work, as you can. I am a huge fan. See that - you don't have to be a movie star or sports hero to have fans, lol. Keep up the great work . . .

February 25, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home