LeggNets Digital Capture

Friday, August 07, 2009

Three Years Ago Today...

I've been buried in editing stock photos for the past couple days and look to continue to be through the weekend, so for today's blog post I thought I'd take a step back in time. Delving into my archive hard-drive to see what I shot a few years ago today, I came out with this "little" dumptruck pic taken on 08.07.06. Just like I did originally with the similar images take on this date, I decided to edit the shot to make it look like a toy truck.

Enjoy your weekend!

Canon 30D, Canon 24-105 f/4L lens - 1/250 second, f/6.3, ISO 100

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

That's awesome, Rich. You had me convinced that it was a toy truck before I even read the post.

August 07, 2009  
Blogger ross Walker said...

thats really neat, but HOW did you edit it?

August 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home