LeggNets Digital Capture

Monday, November 03, 2008

Where the Photowalkers Roam


Saturday's Photowalking Utah event at Antelope Island was a lot of fun. We had around 40 photographers participate in the walk.

After spending the morning at the bison pens watching the workers give the animals their annual checkup, many in the group headed out to the North end of the island to Garr Ranch. For me, the ranch was much more interesting to photograph than the bison. My favorite image from the event was a simple scene taken at the ranch.

Chair by Window

For detailed recaps, drop by the blogs of Ann Torrence and Scott Smith.

To keep up with the latest Photowalking Utah event info, go to PhotowalkingUtah.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger dterryphotography said...

Darn, I never even went inside the buildings. I totally missed that. What a wonderful setting!

November 03, 2008  
Blogger Scott Smith said...

I would have loved to join you guys at the ranch but it was my wedding anniversary.

November 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home