LeggNets Digital Capture

Thursday, February 07, 2008

More Studio Space!


To quote Col. John "Hannibal" Smith, "I love it when a plan comes together".

Last Saturday we (myself and two photographer friends Dale and Benjamin) removed two walls in my studio and doubled the shooting space. In addition to two seamless backdrops, I now have a sitting area that can double as a set. In total, the studio is just under 600 square feet.

As Michelle and I now make the majority of our income from photography, we continue to look forward to where this journey will take us.

Canon 5D, Canon 24-105 f/4L lens - 2/5 second, f/4, ISO 100

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Noel said...

Awesome! Looks great! I enjoy reading your blog!

flickr: noeltykay

February 07, 2008  
Blogger Scott Smith said...

Congrats Rich, Now you just need a flat panel tv on that big wall. I will have to come visit you studio one of these days.

February 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Now you just need a flat panel tv on that big wall"

Yeah, I was thinking that would be cool and I could hook a computer into it so I could tether :)

February 07, 2008  
Blogger Jeremy Hall said...

Congratulations on the expansion. Great A-Team reference as well.

The flat panel suggestion is great as well to hook it up to your computer to review photos with clients.

February 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet studio setup

February 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fab studio! Love the A-Team nod.

February 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations and good luck!

February 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this is awesome. I see you use softboxes in many of your shots. I'm looking to purchase one myself. I would like one that I can use in a verity of situations. What would you recommend? From the stand to the light to the softbox, which one should I buy? Could you provide some links, maybe? Thanks a lot!!

February 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When's the house party?

February 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home