LeggNets Digital Capture

Monday, January 28, 2008

Working Nine to Five


Today's image is from last Friday's stock shoot with one of my favorite models Alyssa. When planning a photo shoot, I map out a list of ideas for shots ahead of time. The overwhelmed office worker concept was one of the main themes for this session and Alyssa did a great job of pulling it off.

A few technical notes: This was shot with at a medium wide-angle focal length (40mm on a full-frame) to give depth between the model and the files in the foreground. I opted to spotlight the white background rather than make it pure white to have a bit of uneven vignette. Lighting was a single softbox left of camera with a silver reflector to the right of the model (plus the background light).

Canon 5D, Canon 24-105 f/4L lens - 1/160 second, f/8, ISO 100

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Hall said...

As I mentioned over the weekend, as a designer I love your photos for their usability. I am confident this is a big key to your stock success. Great work as always.

January 28, 2008  
Blogger Genevieve Netz said...

This makes me think of getting ready to do income tax. Ugh.

January 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home