LeggNets Digital Capture

Monday, June 04, 2007

Photography RSS Feeds


I follow a lot of blogs on a daily basis. Like many of you, I use an RSS feed reader in place of visiting each individual blog. Lately, my favorite reader has been Google Reader. I like the interface and find that it does a good job.

Here are most of the photography links that are currently in my reader (along with a link to the feed):

Black Star Rising
Change, Culture, Creativity, Communication
Dan Heller's Photography Business Blog
Digital Inspiration
Digital Photography Review
Digital Photography School
Digital Photography Tips From The Top Floor
DIYPhotography.net - Photography and Studio Lighting - Do It Yourself
fotagrafaiocht
jackandchet.com
New West Images
Photo News Today
Photography Bay
Photography for Real Estate
Scott Hargis' Photos
Shorpy - The 100 Year-Old Photo Blog
Strobist
The Digital Story
The Thing of the Moment
Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection

and, of course, my own feed:

LeggNet's Digital Capture

Please share any good photography related feeds you follow. I've always got more room in my feed reader....

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! I read your feed religiously on Google Reader :)

June 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lately, I am enjoying f/1.4 Photographs by Sean Duggan.

June 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ann. I've added it to my reader.

June 06, 2007  
Blogger Dave said...

I'd suggest Chase Jarvis' blog over at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ChaseJarvis

and also John Harrington's: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PhotoBusinessForum

June 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - here's another one for your collection, I think it's new: www.image-nut.com, and they've got a feed, but it doesn't seem to have much in it yet ?

August 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home