LeggNets Digital Capture

Friday, January 05, 2007

The Other Barn


Alongside the road into Park City (Utah) is the oft photographed McPolin Barn. This wonderful old structure sits quietly just begging to be captured by passing photographers. I rarely make a trip into Park City that I don't feel obliged to stop and attempt to better my previous images of the building.

I found myself in Park City yesterday (during a snowstorm) and opted to take yet another capture of the barn. This time though, I stopped a bit down the road and photographed a neighboring barn as well. Sure, this barn doesn't have the history and fame as the McPolin Barn, but it made for a peaceful winter capture of Americana.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really beautiful :)

January 11, 2007  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Super!

Love barns and a white barn in snow weell seen is great.

January 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

McPolin Barn! i so have to photograph this place ironicly my name is Aaron McPolin lol www.acidmcp.deviantart.com

October 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home