LeggNets Digital Capture

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Round 'em up


Round 'em up, originally uploaded by LeggNet.

If you've followed my blog much, then you are probably aware that I enjoy taking photos of miniature scenes. I have a growing collection of small figurines including army men, pirates, cowboys and such. I like the challenge of attempting to create a realistic looking scene with these little people.

This particular shot is neat because the covered wagon is actually not much taller (if at all) then the cowboy. By placing it in the blurred background, I was able to create the perspective of it being the correct proportion for the rest of the scene.

Of all the miniature scenes I have shot, my favorite is still one of my first titled Call for Help.

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I really like this! I've been trying to capture some small toys, but I can never get the blur quite right to make it look realistic.

December 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

j'aime beaucoup cette mignature

December 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yeah. The Burt Reynolds "Ride 'Em, Cowboy" doll. Very collectible.

March 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home