LeggNets Digital Capture

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Great Amateur Photography

I have recently started a group on Flickr for my contacts to share and comment on each other's photographs. In the short time that the group has existed, I have been simply amazed at the astounding quality of the work. The Internet has created a venue for amateur photographers from around the world to be able to share their captures. Photos that used to be destined for a life of living in a shoebox and being shown to visitors in albums now can be displayed worldwide immediately.

If you would like to see some of these fantastic photos, take a moment and follow this link to the Flickr group: LeggNet's Contacts

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have tried to resist being lured into Flickr as I don't need another internet hobby, and also I have dial-up, but you are really really tempting me to take a look.

October 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home