LeggNets Digital Capture

Monday, April 10, 2006

Crown of Thorns


Barbed Wire on Fence Post, originally uploaded by LeggNet.

Behind my home sits an empty field representing what is left of a farm that used to occupy this area. While walking in this field recently, I came across an interesting old fencepost. The indentations surrounding the post from the years of supporting barbed wire caught my eye.

Maybe because this is Passion Week, but I continually see Christ's Crown of Thorns when I look at this capture. I think the tone and detail add to this.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this tone! Looks really good!

April 11, 2006  
Blogger mbc said...

Excellent shot with wonderful color. Perfect for the theme.

April 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome material and very cool treatment. I always love images like this. Nicely done.

April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home