LeggNets Digital Capture

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Barn Storm


Blizzard Barn, originally uploaded by LeggNet.

While returning from a meeting in Park City (Utah) during a snowstorm this week I took a moment to capture this old barn next to the road. The classic architectural style along with the adjacent silos really caught my eye.

There is so little color in the original photo that I went ahead and converted it to black & white to add to the Americana feel. The wind was blowing pretty heavily at the time so I was unable to catch the flag hanging straight. I'm going to have to return and get a capture of this barn in the summer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot. The tones are really sharp.

~Chris
www.mydayinlondon.com

February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home