LeggNets Digital Capture

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Image of the Year

Each year at this time I take a look back over the images I have created in the past 12 months to select my personal Image of the Year. I have been giving this some thought over the past few weeks as I considered all the images I took in 2009. During this consideration I kept finding myself drawn to the image of Kati with a black eye that I took in September.

The combination of beauty and pain is what attracts me to this photo. 2009 has been a very trying year for me personally yet I feel that I am leaving the year in better shape than I entered it. I am sure that my personal journey through the year has influenced my selection of this image as my 2009 Image of the Year.

Here's to a great 2010!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Fonzo said...

Great photo! It sums up 2009 nicely. I think most people feel like 2009 gave them a black eye.

December 30, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So ready for 2010. Thank you for sharing this!

December 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home