LeggNets Digital Capture

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays

I've been spending the past couple days at the computer catching up on some stock image editing. In my workflow I will usually take a photo shoot and complete the editing before moving onto the next set (example). In addition though, I keep a list of smaller shoots that I can go back and pull photos to edit for stock. Today's image is an example of one of these.

I photographed Bret & Jarica on a rainy Sunday back in March and only edited a couple of the image before moving on. Yesterday I went back through the set and found some great "keepers", including this sidewalk capture that I really like.

Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 70-200 f/4L lens - 1/50 second, f/4, ISO 200

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

I really like the look of the black umbrella, very classy and timeless. Great shot too, as always :)

September 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home