LeggNets Digital Capture

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Player

I did a session in studio yesterday of a high school hockey player as a Father's Day present. In addition to some full length shots of him in all of his gear on a white background, I did a few close-ups with a bit more dramatic lighting. This is my favorite of the set.

Behind the Scenes: Hockey Player

Here's a behind-the-scenes snap that Niki took with her iPhone while I was shooting. For the lighting setup on this image, I simply turned off all the monolights except for one (I use four for isolated shots) and moved to the subject's side. I didn't bother re-metering the scene and instead chimped the histogram on the back of the camera to set exposure. Quick and easy.

Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-105 f/4L lens - 1/80 second, f/4, ISO 100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home