LeggNets Digital Capture

Monday, May 04, 2009

Show Me the Money

I've been so busy the past week editing images from my backlog of photoshoots, that I haven't been writing very much (if at all) here on the blog. I plan to get caught up on my processing work in the next week or so and get back into my regular routine of doing a bit of writing each week. In the meantime, check out this portrait of happy little Cash. He dropped by the studio with his family yesterday afternoon for some portraits.

Oh, and in case you're wondering - that isn't a regulation size football helmet :)

Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-105 f/4L lens - 1/100 second, f/9, ISO 100

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbi_in_California said...

I'd sure love to see how you setup the lights and background on this one. How far away from the background is he (looks like inches)?

Do you have the new Pocket Wizard gismo for your 5D Mark2 yet?

thx,
Debbi

May 04, 2009  
Blogger leoele said...

I love your work, but this photo is a bit painful to look at. It seems excessively bright. Granted, I am looking at this on my laptop screen, which is very old and not half as bright as a CRT.

May 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home