LeggNets Digital Capture

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Halftime at the iStock SLC Minilypse

This has been a very cool but exhausting weekend so far, and it's only half over. I have been helping out (and doing a bit of shooting) at the iStockphoto SLC Minilypse '09. Yesterday we spent the morning and afternoon photographing models in a nightclub before doing an evening business shoot in an office suite. The organization by Rene and Todd and the locations/models they have provided have been fantastic.

On tap for today, a morning/afternoon shoot at Alta Ski Resort followed by a creative evening session at SaltAir. I am anxious to see the images created by the 25 participating photographers. If what I've seen from behind-the-scenes is any indication, the results are going to be great.

Oh, and today's image is one that was captured of me while I was on-the-job at yesterday's shoot. That's just how I roll... :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Ann Torrence said...

You are living the dream, dude. Enjoy the ride.

March 29, 2009  
Anonymous Amy Wilkinson said...

Love it! I can't wait to see how the rest of them turned out!

March 29, 2009  
Anonymous Dan said...

That is an awesome photo! Who took it ? ;)

March 29, 2009  
Blogger What Karen Sees said...

I'm really liking your blog since I found it awhile back. Do you have a past post on the equipment you use? Also, do you have a past post about how you started your stock photographer career, and suggestions and articles that I could read???? I'm ready to retire from real estate and it would be great doing something I love like photography. I'm planning on joining some local camera clubs here in Utah as well. Thanks for any advice,
Karen
karen@karenlarsenonline.com

March 29, 2009  
Blogger Corey Luke said...

Hey Rich,

I am at work, where we have a "netnanny" software on our internet, and I was checking out your links. When I click on your modelmayhem I get this;

"You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

URL: modelmayhem.com/richlegg
Category: Nudity and Risque

To have the rating of this web page re-evaluated please click here."

Too Funny!

March 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home