LeggNets Digital Capture

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Enough with the Birds, Smoke and Lightbulbs


Okay, I get it. In the past three weeks I've only posted one photograph with a person in it, and that was just a shot of some guy holding a sign at a basketball game. So enough with the birds, smoke, fish and lightbulbs - today I'm posting a portrait!

My family enjoyed the privilege of having this young man spend the evening with us last night while his mom and dad were out. He's quite the charmer, so I grabbed the Canon and snapped a few shots. I made this capture from across the room with a rather long lens while he was playing with my daughter.

Canon 30D, Canon 300 f/2.8L IS lens - 1/50 second, f/2.8, ISO 100

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's about time ;) Great eyes

February 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture! The black and white really make it so much better than a color pic. I love the wetness of the lips and the dark pools of black in his eyes. It seems that you can fall into them. Or see into the depths of his soul which is bottomless. Made me think about how deep each of us are; and with the watery life in each of us, we can cause life or death to others.

February 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home