LeggNets Digital Capture

Friday, March 24, 2006

Model Railroad


Model Railroad, originally uploaded by LeggNet.

There is a fad going around the Internet in which photographers use software editing techniques to make real photographs appear as miniature models. The process is called Tilt Shift Miniatures.

I thought I would try my hand at doing this and today's featured capture is the result I obtained with the process. Does it look like a model railroad? If you would like to view the unedited original image for comparison, click HERE.

For more information on this process, visit: http://recedinghairline.co.uk/tutorials/fakemodel/

1 Comments:

Blogger G said...

That's so cool! It really does look like a model train. I'd say it's better than the examples in the tutorials.

March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home