LeggNets Digital Capture

Sunday, January 22, 2006

iStockPhoto and Me


School days, originally uploaded by LeggNet.

I was recently accepted as a contributing photographer on iStockPhoto.com, a web based stock photography supplier. It was a fairly involved process to get accepted including the submission of several images to be evaluated by their reviewers. Once accepted as a photographer, I submitted numerous photos for consideration and so far have had 25 added to the iStockPhoto inventory.

The first from my gallery to sell through iStockPhoto was very surpising to me - the capture featured here of an old school bus. It was taken outside a small junkyard in Murray, Utah. I found the subject school bus intriguing with the broken windows and the barbed wire.

To visit my iStockPhoto gallery, click here.

2 Comments:

Blogger jkirlin said...

Heh heh, sort of the antithesis to my school bus post.

September 06, 2006  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

An excellent evocative photo, very interesting.

September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home